Pride of Rosseau – Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Location: Port Carling, Ontario
We are currently looking for a Seasonal Customer Service Representative to work out of our Pride of Rosseau location. Settled between Lake Joseph and Lake Rosseau, Pride of Rosseau provides a stunning waterfront location. Our service and customer support is outstanding, as evidenced by our certification as a Brunswick 5-star Master Dealer, which is a certification program awarded only to dealers around the world who achieve the highest standards in operational excellence and customer enthusiasm.
Reporting to the Location Manager the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing customers with a premium service experience while ensuring all customer expectations are met. Processing parts orders, maintaining stock levels, updating service logs and effectively communicating with customers regarding their needs and expectations are all part of the daily life of our talented Customer Service Representative. As one of the faces of our business our Customer Service Representatives take great pride in their work and emulate our mission, vision and values.
Our ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment and must be organized and adaptable. Experience in the hospitality industry is considered an asset. This is a seasonal position lasting from approximately April to November.
- Scheduling of customer repair orders, including cleaning and deliveries
- Generate revenue by promoting retail services
- Ensure Accounts Receivable is under 30 days
- Refer potential sales leads to Location Manager
- Maintain service logs
- Process parts orders
- Ensure work schedule is completed within established timelines
- Understand customer needs and follow to completion
- Ensure appropriate levels of customer communication
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) target
- Work as a team with all Crewmembers
- Commitment to personal development
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures
Experience & Education Required *
- 1 to 3 years customer service related experience in an automotive or marine industry in an asset
- Possess job-related skills, i.e., sales, business, logistics and scheduling or dispatch
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work irregular hours including weekends during peak periods
- Sitting for long periods of time
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $14.25-$22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)