Pride of Muskoka – Yard Worker
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
We are currently looking for a Seasonal Yard Crewmember to work out of our Pride of Rosseau location. Settled between Lake Joseph and Lake Rosseau, Pride of Rosseau provides a stunning waterfront location. Our service and customer support is outstanding, as evidenced by our certification as a Brunswick 5-star Master Dealer, which is a certification program awarded only to dealers around the world who achieve the highest standards in operational excellence and customer enthusiasm.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who works well as part of a team and individually, who takes pride in their work and prioritizes safety. This is a seasonal position lasting from approximately April to November.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Mechanically inclined
- Assist in the summerization process by unwrapping, moving and cleaning boats
- Assist in the winterization process by shrink wrapping and cleaning boats
- Utilizing a forklift and/or tractor to lift, tow and move boats
- Valid driver’s License and have reliable transportation
- Maintain a clean and professional location by removing and properly disposing of waste
- Work as a team with all crewmembers
- Health & Safety compliant
- Able to work irregular hours during peak periods including weekends
- Physically demanding (High) lifting, pushing, kneeling and reaching
- Able to work in variable work environments/conditions
- Forklift Operator license
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: $14.25-$20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift