Pride of Muskoka – Customer Service Representative
Location: Bracebridge, Ontario
For over 30 years, family owned and operated Pride Marine Group has focused on creating personalized lifestyle experiences by offering products and services that deliver the highest quality customer satisfaction through our full service marine locations.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team of Crew Members at our Pride of Muskoka location in Bracebridge. Reporting to the Location Manager the Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing customers with a premium service experience while ensuring all customer expectations are met. Processing parts orders, maintaining stock levels, updating service logs and effectively communicating with customers regarding their needs and expectations are all part of the daily life of our talented Customer Service Representative. As one of the faces of our business our Customer Service Representatives take great pride in their work and emulate our mission, vision and values.
Our ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, the ability to prioritize work in a fast paced environment and must be organized and adaptable. Experience in the hospitality industry is considered a strong asset.
- Scheduling of customer repair orders, including cleaning and deliveries
- Generate revenue by promoting retail services
- Ensure Accounts Receivable is under 30 days
- Refer potential sales leads to Location Manager
- Maintain service logs
- Process parts orders
- Ensure work schedule is completed within established timelines
- Understand customer needs and follow to completion
- Ensure appropriate levels of customer communication
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) target
- Work as a team with all Crewmembers
- Commitment to personal development
- Follow all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Experience & Education Required
- 2 to 4 years customer service related experience in an automotive or marine industry
- Possess job-related skills, i.e., sales, business, logistics and scheduling or dispatch
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent computer skills
- Able to work irregular hours including weekends during peak periods
- Sitting for long periods of time
Our employment policies and practices ensure that we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all aspects of employment without regard to any individual’s race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or characteristics or expression, political affiliation or activity, age, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pride Marine Group is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request an accommodation please contact our Human Resources Department.
Preference for location will be given however is not guaranteed. We thank you for your interest in Pride Marine Group, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)